Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thank You Father


This morning I woke up full of thanks to our God. There are so many things that I am thankful for. I slept last night in a warm bed, in a safe and comfortable home. I was able to get out of bed this morning and I will go to work. I have plenty to eat each day, clothes to wear that are appropriate to the season. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, that I love, and I know he loves and supports me. I have many terrific friends who lift me up every day. And chiefly I have a God who loves me and only wants what is best for me.
I'd like to leave off with this wonderful blessing from the Bible:
"The Lord bless thee and keep thee. The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee. The Lord lift his countenance upon thee and give thee peace."
~ Numbers 6: 24 - 26

1 comment:

  1. The photo of the bluebird on the fence post reminds me so much of my parents' ranch, and how my mom and dad loved to sit outside and watch them them fly back and forth in the spring, build their nests, and feed their young. Thank you for reminding me of a very happy memory! Blessings, Syl

    ReplyDelete